You might be a cloth diaper addict if...
- you have enough diapers to last you more than a week without washing.
- you started cloth diapering to save money, but have passed the savings threshold.
- you collect limited edition prints.
- you've started a newborn stash for a baby that isn't conceived.
- your child is potty training and you still buy more diapers.
- you love doing diaper laundry.
- you take your baby out in just a t-shirt so you can show off the cute cloth!
- you look for any opening in a conversation to bring up cloth diapers.
- your Facebook newsfeed is full of cloth diaper pages.
- you teach your child colors like "Twilight, Dazzle, and Ribbit" instead of blue, purple and green.
- you spend your free time window shopping for cloth diapers on the internet.
- you plan ways to convert all your friends to cloth diapers.
- you have dreams that involve cloth diapers.
- you spend more time chatting with other cloth diapering moms online than talking to your real friends.
What else can we add to the list?