We all know there are a ton of diapering options available in today's market. This makes buying cloth diapers fun and exciting because there's a wide variety but also challenging because you want to choose the right diapers for your needs.
Let's discuss the benefits of choosing side-snapping diapers over diapers with various front closure methods. Knickernappies manufactures two styles of side-snapping diapers, the Knickernappies Custom Fit (sized) Pocket Diaper and the Knickernappies Onesize Pocket.
There are many factors that may make choosing side-snapping diapers the right option for you.
Benefits of Side-Snapping Diapers are...
- Side Snaps give baby a smooth tummy, no bulk across the stomach. Especially nice if you're concerned with baby's comfort, some tend to have more stomach issues than others at a young age.
- Front tummy panel provides a solid PUL barrier for tummy sleepers who are prone to leaks and wicking through front closure areas and stitching.
- Easier to pull pants on over side snap diapers.
- With a potty training toddler, these work great as training pants...pull up, pull down without un-snapping.
- Durable Snaps! With proper care, these will last for years where most aplix diapers will require repairs and/or aplix replacement.
- Side snaps make diapers more difficult for a toddler to undo. Invaluable during the age where all your little one wants to do is tear off their diaper and run!
- Wide weight range...8 lbs to 40 lbs
Knickernappies Onesize Pocket Diapers fit babies from about 8-40lbs and provide you will all you need to last from birth through potty training. These great diapers are also available with either Microfiber Inserts or you can upgrade to LoopyDo Inserts.
Shop for Knickernappies Cloth Diapers at Cloth Diaper Outlet today!