Knickernappies Baltic Amber jewelry for teething?
- Designed for wearing by either boys or girls; may coordinate with either necklace or bracelet and wear as a set.
- A completely natural, drug-free way to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers.
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, and light to wear.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties have long been appreciated by parents in Europe.
bracelet. Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing of wounds and is thus the perfect help for babies and toddlers who wear it when they are teething.
Wear two for more complete pain relief. Can be worn on the ankle also, though pain relief effect is best when worn close to the source of pain.
Only natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make our teething bracelets. Beads will vary in color, shape, and size since they are natural resins.
Beads are small enough to not pose a choking hazard and each one is knotted individually for safety.
Bracelets are approximately 5" long.
Necklaces are approximately 13" long.
Made in Lithuania where the Baltic Amber is collected.
Cloth Diaper Outlet carries a great selection of Knickernappies Amber necklaces and bracelets.